At SupplyPoint, the possibilities begin with our greatest resource - our people. We are seeking individuals whose values align with ours - results-oriented, unquestionable integrity and professionalism, a passion for creating customer value, belief in a strong global community, and respect for cultural and individual diversity.
You will be responsible for
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Service and Support Team of a world class inventory management systems manufacturer. Due to continued growth, we are now looking to add to their field based Service and Support Team within China, and are recruiting for a Service Technician. Working as part of a growing team within a mid-sized organisation, responsible for a wide customer base. Supporting installation projects of varying scale; from single systems to site wide solutions. You will assist the Country Manager and Sales Representatives by fulfilling the role of Project Engineer when required.
• Receiving customer queries, investigating problems and delivering solutions on a timely basis for hardware and software.
• Industry vending machine installation and configuration at customer site.
• Maintenance of Asset Management System, and incident logging on Ticket Management System following recorded issues through to resolution.
• Liaising with customers to establish their system requirements and providing practical solutions.
• Utilising independent and creative problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis.
• Conducting technical based training sessions.
You will need
• BE in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics
• Knowledge of SQL Server – desired but not essential.
• Confident user of Desktop and Web based systems.
• A team player who works with others to resolve customer problems.
• Min experience of three years in the area of computer hardware, software and networking fault identification and rectification
• Should have knowledge about vending machine
• Willing to travel in China and countries and regions around China
• Should have a valid passport and driving license
• Good English oral and written skills required
Please submit your CV
You will be responsible for
The Sales Representative is responsible for aiding the growth of existing distribution and direct customer relationships together with identifying and developing new distribution and direct customer opportunities for the SupplyPoint product range. Sales & marketing activities are to be primarily focused within Germany.
The Sales Representative should live within 100 kms of the German Office which is situated near Nuremberg.
- Responsible for generating new sales by prospecting and qualifying customers through appointments, trade shows, presentations, leads and proactive outbound calls
- Create revenue opportunities which includes maintaining existing accounts, up-selling, supporting mature accounts and developing new business
- Display and demonstrate product offerings using sample products (trade shows, customer presentations, webcasts etc.)
- Track and communicate leads for future business opportunities
- Fulfil revenue targets through proactive account and opportunity development for existing product ranges
- Support SupplyPoint Technical Team for after-sales activities and, when requested, support Sales Team for large and/or complex sales opportunities.
You will need
- High education, ideally Engineering or Economic Bachelor’s Degree
- Basic understanding of Electonics and Mechanics
- Minumum of 5 years of experience in B2B sales and marketing of capital equipment
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of the sales opportunity development process
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce)
- Demonstrate initiative, ability to work independently, prioritize and complete a variety of sales activities
- Custumer focused and result oriented
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Germany
- Willingness to engage in other non-sales activities as the business requirements dictate
- Major soft skills required: problem solving, conflitct management, planning and time management