SupplyPoint drives and maintains a management system that is compliant to ISO 9001 standards in the UK.
By focusing on customer satisfaction, we strive to design our products to meet the needs of our customers, control our processes using appropriate techniques, manufacture our products to be defect free, involve all employees in continuous improvement, deliver our products in a timely manner, and support them with quality customer service.
SupplyPoint is committed to the environmental safety and health of its employees, customers, neighbours and to the protection of the environment.
SupplyPoint is committed to an effective environmental management system designed to support our strategic business objectives.
The following principles shall apply to all SupplyPoint business practices:
- Conduct business so that environmental challenges are managed as an integral part of current and changing business strategies.
- Recognition that all SupplyPoint associates must be trained to perform their jobs in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Commitment to full compliance with applicable governmental requirements and SupplyPoint's standards.
- Dedication to prevention of pollution and continuous improvement of our environmental management systems.
- Establishment of objectives and targets which consider environmental aspects and impacts as an integral part of our business decision-making process.
If you would like to voice any quality issues with us please email: email@example.com and we'd be happy to listen.